1.2.09
Pictures of Rush
So here are just a few pictures of our house and of the beach that is about 3 blocks from our house. I don't have a picture of the kitchen, or our room because they aren't clean enough to show right now. I'll get them posted soon. The kitchen is the main hub of activity in the house, so it usually looks very lived in. It is not a huge house, but it is just right for us and we are really enjoying it here. There is room for visitors, we have a finished attic that I forgot to take a picture of too.
This is Nolan's room
This is the north beach, the beach closest to our house. The south beach is maybe 6-8 blocks away.
This is the living room. The kitchen is in the back so you kind of get an idea of where it is etc.
Watching the fire.
This is our house! It is a duplex, or as they call them here, a semi-detached house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment