31.7.09

Playgroup Party

At the end of June we had our end of the year party for Mother/Toddler Playgroup. It was also the 10th Anniversary since the group was started. We rented out the St. Maur's GAA in town and had food, music, face painting, a bouncy obstacle course, and outside games. It was a good day out for the whole family. We have a large playgroup with a lot of children between the ages of birth to 4 years old. It has been such a great way for us to meet people and make friends. Our summer break ends in September and I'll be acting as the new secretary for the year. I am looking forward to our gatherings again. It sure helps the week go by faster and keeps the kids very entertained.

This is our playgroup all together posing for the local paper. Can you see Isabella and Nolan in the crowd?

Isabella really wanted her face painted. She sat so nicely while the artist painted her whole entire face! The lips are a little weird, but she licked all that off after 2 minutes.

Isabella and her best friend Caitlin. Aren't they adorable? They were coloring on the banner.

Here they are again...so cute!

Isabella and Nolan are throwing the sponges at Caitlin who is standing behind the clown board laughing at them when they miss.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how big the kids have gotten. Nolan is adorable and Isabella has totally come out of her shell...I LOVE IT. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete