19.5.09

The sweetest thing

Okay, I just have to write about this. As I was reading Nolan his books before bed tonight he started to do the most precious thing. He was holding his baby and then he started showing Baby all the pictures. Then we started a book that we do hand motions to and instead of doing the motions himself like he usually does, he helped Baby do all of the hand motions. He had Baby kick his legs, fly like a bird, clap, play peek a boo, and sleep. It was great! Then he started to sing "The Hokey Kokey" which is a version of 'Hokey Pokey" and he had Baby do all the actions. I wish I had it on video, it was priceless. Maybe I'll catch it some day...I hope I do. Anyways, that was my 'Moment of the Week' for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment